Website PORTREC Resourcing
Junior Account Officer
About the job
• Prepare and lodgment of cheques and Vouchers.
• Maintaining accounting entries of receipts, incomes, expenses, banktellers, etc
• Reconciliation of bank statements.
• Taking stock of Inventory.
• Keep records of collection and disbursement of funds.
• Payment of bills,
• Prepare salaries, Tax report, PAYEE, VAT, etc.
• Prepared to take monthly stock taking and recording of items.
• Ability to plan, schedule & coordinate effectively
• Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle accounts payable and receivable.
• Ability to maintain records of business
• Ability to reconcile general account queries, check invoices for inaccuracies and work diligently with the Auditors.
• Must be able to contact clients/follow up on invoices that are past due.
• Great Analytical and statistical analysis (costing) skills.
• Must have eye for details.
• Must have knowledge of an accounting software package like QuickBookspro, Sage although we would provide training for our own software.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Knowledgeable in different Microsoft Office Suites
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.