We are hiring for the role of a Marketing Associate at Sendy.
We started by delivering small packages but haven’t stopped there. Today, we’re empowering businesses to send raw materials to their production facilities and finished goods to their customers. We’re helping small scale farmers get their produce to the market. We’re making it possible for the hardworking delivery driver to earn a decent living.
We are here to make it easy to trade in Africa so that everyone has room to grow. Join us.
About the Role
The role will manage the planning, facilitation and tracking of physical and online events and workshops as well as onboarding and managing seller aggregator partners. This role requires strong problem solving, communication and partner management skills.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Organizing Proprietary Events and Workshops
- Developing a quarterly plan for the “Do More With Your Hustle” workshops (both in-person and webinars)
- Develop the training content for the “Do More With Your Hustle” workshops
- Finding and onboarding facilitators (subject matter experts) and co-sponsors for the workshops
- Finding trade fairs (Large, small and nano) that speak to our target markets and ensuring Sendy is registered
- Engaging and managing a sales reps agency to ensure that Sendy has visibility at such trade fairs / events
- Finding and Onboarding Seller Aggregators – Identifying aggregators that fit into Sendy’s prospect focus.
The Marketing Associate will be:
- Directly accountable to the Marketing Manager
- Required to work with the business teams.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other business related fields
- 3-5 years experience in marketing, business development, or advertising agency position
- Proven and demonstrated experience in lead generation, customer acquisition, and an excellent understanding of the customer acquisition funnel is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to implement and manage marketing and communication strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to apply metrics to measure marketing initiatives’ effectiveness.
- Proven experience interpreting consumer and market trend analysis.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Experience working with at least one CRM tool is preferred
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement, and achievement of goals.
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Calm under chaos
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
Problems are tactical, affecting more than one function in the company. Solutions will involve moderate risk as decisions are made through a consultative process with stakeholders.
What We Offer
- Flexible vacation
- Office lunch
To apply for this job please click on -> m5.apply.indeed.com.