We are recruiting for the role of a Content Strategist.
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
Reporting to the Content Chapter Lead, and guided by our in-house Content & SEO Strategy Specialist, we’re looking for a passionate Associate Content Strategist to join our fast-growing Marketing team. Working directly with our Content and Product Marketers, you’ll contribute to our bottom-of-the-funnel content strategy and help drive growth in product adoption, paid subscriptions, and revenue retention.You’ll work with Content and Product Marketers to strategize bottom-of-the-funnel content strategy, and will help track and measure the impact of Hotjar’s content channel by identifying what works and what doesn’t and suggesting improvements and experiments.
- Guided by our in-house Content & SEO Strategy Specialist, you will develop a strategy for our BOFU content, to encourage paid subscriptions and increase product usage
- Make strategic decisions to create a multi-format content strategy for our BOFU content
- Build deep relationships with Hotjar’s product teams as internal subject matter experts
- Put the customer at the center of everything you do by speaking to them, listening to them, and strategizing unique content-driven experiences for them
- Be adept with technical SEO, and act upon important technical SEO issues
- You have a nuanced understanding of the relationship between Content and SEO, and experience synergizing the two channels
- You have experience with SEO Content strategy for SaaS companies, and/or B2B companies
- You have strong technical SEO knowledge
- You are data-informed, impact-driven, and understand the impact of Content on business and product metrics
- You have an experimental mindset, and experience with/a desire to, develop content tactics across multiple content formats (long-form, video, etc.)
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture, and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
The compensation range for this role is €60,000 to €80,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave, and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Hotjar pledges to be a harassment-free and discrimination-free company, committed to equal opportunity. We believe people from different backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product, and our company, better.
To apply for this job please click on -> careers.hotjar.com.
Content Strategist (Remote) at Hotjar