Website AB InBev.
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
The key purpose of this role is to manage and maintain the Packaging Process and Machine per ABI methods, policies and procedures.
Key role and responsibilities
- Manage plant repairs at minimum cost while maintaining highest quality standards
- Execute VPO requirements and standards
- Optimize and improve plant, process equipment & under the Tight Zero Based Budgeting
- Responsible of recruitment of Diverse talent to diversify the Skills
- Manage the Packaging Projects on a timely manner
- Manage ATO per ABI Procedures
- Manage Quality at Source
- Employee Development a Key Role
- Influence Planning for Production/ Manage PPA
- Ensure that maintenance tasks are completed to the standard work instructions set out by ABInBev-listingasic operations of electronic communication
- Ability to solve problems on FMCG machines
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge to operation staff improving their skills sets
- Ability to train, coach and mentor operation staff on ATO and 5’s principles
- Ability to optimize usages and reduce wastage with permanent solutions
- Interpersonal Skills
- Work in Teams and Collaborate
- Ability to work no supervision (strong self-management practices)
- Ability to problem solve using basic problem solving tools (5 why; fishbone)
- Ability to reduce machine downtime to minimum while ensuring the all problems have permanent solutions
- Ability to analyze various graphical data and open gaps to improve performance
- Ability to identify non-standard work and tag the defects
- Ability to work out spares requirements for machines and request via the sap system
- Ability Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe, healthy, risk free working environment at all times by abiding to all rules and regulations of the safety policies
- Perform maintenance and operation on various machines while ensuring that the machine is safe before maintenance tasks are carried out
- Maintain and repair plant & associated devices at minimum cost while maintaining highest quality standards
- Optimize and improve plant, process equipment & systems in case of Electricians/ Instruments
- Need to ensure that all tasks performed meets the requirements of South African Bureau of Standards Act 1945
- Ensure that maintenance tasks are completed to the standard work instructions set out by ABInBev
- Diploma/ Advanced Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/Process Engineering or Packaging Tech qualification.
- Equivalent Technical qualification will be considered
- 2 years experience within a Packaging FMCG industry
- Band: VIII
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the 10th of August 2023.
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.