About the job
We are looking for a rockstar Sales Team Lead to join the Bolt Food team in order to build and grow our partners database in the market.
It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform.
Let’s build the future of food delivery together!
Bolt Food currently operates in 22+ countries across Europe & Africa and will expand to more markets in the next few years!
About The Role
You’ll be responsible for recruiting and managing the team that oversees partners acquisition both for restaurants and grocery stores.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Overseeing restaurants sales acquisition performance, efficiency and key metrics for sales team members and ensure that they are meeting targets.
- Recruit, build, coach and constantly train sales teams in selling strategy, product knowledge, presentation skills, soft & hard skills, among others.
- Lead by example and when needed negotiate and close important deals.
- Evaluate and supervise expansion opportunities into new cities and make sure we have the correct supply to generate the necessary demand.
- Create and constantly improve Bolt Food’s Sales Playbook and sales materials.
- Shift the sales strategy for the market: restaurant masterplans, lead generation, main partners, marketing actions, profitability & priorities.
- Maintaining & growing existing client relationships.
- Identifying & removing blockers to growth and working ad-hoc Bolt Food sales projects.
- Rethink how we do things and always look for innovative ways to improve our performance.
- Manage and constantly improve sales tools.
- Achieve growth and hit country/region sales targets by successfully managing the team’s and your own sales pipelines.
- Designing and implementing a country sales plan/strategy that expands Food’s customer base.
- Identify market shifts and opportunities whilst being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in sales, account management, business consultancy, business development, or similar roles.
- At least 3 year of experience managing teams.
- Excellent communication & written skills in English.
- You are an analytical thinker who loves to solve problems.
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to problems.
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech.
- You are organised. You deliver stuff on time & handle stress like James Bond.
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company.(extra credit)
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of food delivery.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
- Some perks may differ depending on your location.
To apply for this job please visit bolt.eu.