POS Software Engineer
We are looking to hire a POS Software Engineer to support the development of their POS software. You will manage the development cycle from analysis, specifications, testing, troubleshooting to deployment. As far as POS administration is concerned, you will install software updates and perform other POS functions.
What do you need to be considered successful?
- Create reusable, effective, and scalable POS application code
- Translate technical requirements into code
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Perform intensive testing of all new and existing programs to ensure they function as intended
- Ensure POS applications meet quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Will be required to meet or exceed production standards
- Make informed decisions quickly and take ownership of services and applications at scale
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals
How Important Are you to the bottom-line
You design and write code programs and scripts to administer the POS systems, install software updates and perform other POS functions. You will analyze users’ requirements and develop functional specifications for a better result.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You will need to perform functional testing, interpretation, and analysis of the results of tests. In case of any issue during the system function, you provide technical support for the POS help desk.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- 3+ years of experience
- Must have strong skills and experience in C/C++, Java programming language, Socket programming, Android, ISO 8583, EMV
- A better understanding of POS terminals like H9/ Topwise/ Morefun and so on
- Knowledge and experience in these stacks: C#, Asp.Net Framework or Asp.NetCore although not required. But, it will be an added advantage
- Must have experience working in a Fintech, Banking, or Payment services related sector
What do you stand to gain?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Work hours
- The opportunity to work with great minds.
- Being part of a small, super-dedicated group of very skilled and fun people
To apply for this job please click on -> tamborin.io.