Bridgecard(bridgecard.co) is a fintech startup that provides a debit card and app that lets you aggregate and handle all your bank cards and accounts in one place, making it easier to manage to spend money across all your bank accounts.
What will you be doing at Bridgecard? 💻
As a Product Designer, you will be solely responsible for all the company’s designs across a variety of channels, including digital and prints. You will design new features for the Bridgecard mobile and web applications, but will also be a part of crafting the initial vision of the product. We’re really betting on you to create and implement out of this world user interfaces and experiences with a focus on seamlessness and product usability keeping our target users in mind.
Who you are 🧐
- 5+ years experience in a Product design role, including predominantly Fintech experience in more recent years.
- Experience designing multiple products from ground up.
- Notable experience in the startup space.
- Experience in designing for web and mobile.
- Experience in designing for print.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail for pixel-perfect designs.
- Motivated and highly energetic designer.
What we offer 💰
- Competitive remuneration of 1-2M naira.
- Remote fully but you would be required to come in sometimes for in-person meetings with the team.
Note: We highly encourage females to apply however the selection would be based solely on merit.
How we will meet you 😎
If this is a fit for you, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio with “Product Designer” as the subject of the mail and we would get back to you as soon as we can.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com