Website World of Good Brands
Job Title: Product Designer, Monetization
About the job
As a Product Designer within the Monetization Pod, you will play a pivotal role in collaborating with Product and Engineering teams to shape the revenue-generating products across World of Good’s portfolio of digital media brands. Your responsibilities will include owning the research, design, and iteration of affiliate commerce initiatives across multiple categories, premium subscription memberships, and the unified display ad product across our portfolio of brands.
Additionally, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of UX/UI design for custom product experiences tailored for our brand and advertising partners. This encompasses a wide range, from designing one-off apps to creating innovative web experiences and exploring opportunities in AR/VR/Audio products. Your proficiency in utilizing no/low-code tools such as Webflow and Framer to construct these unique experiences will be a significant value-add to the team.
- Translate product objectives into engaging experiences that deliver value to our readers while driving revenue across diverse streams for our business, achieving measurable results
- Understand user needs, behaviors, and preferences through user research and analysis to inform the design process.
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Engineers, and other stakeholders to contribute to the ideation and concept development of new features and platform enhancements.
- Tactful contributor to cross-disciplinary brainstorms, design sessions, demos, and reviews.
- Are well-versed at structuring, designing, collaborating, and delivering work in Figma
- Experienced at leveraging no/low-code tools such as Framer, Webflow, and/or AI tools to boost efficiency and impact.
- Able to create useful documentation, guidelines, and specs for development.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs to communicate design concepts and interactions effectively.
- Iterate on designs based on measurable performance, user feedback, stakeholder input, and usability testing.
- Technical understanding of how design systems are built, and ability to collaborate with Engineering, and other Designers to ensure consistency and scalability across the digital media platform
- Act as a client of (and sometimes contributor to) our robust multi-brand Design System that powers our shared component library.
- Work collaboratively with the design and engineering teams to evolve and refine the design system.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience designing and delivering best-in-class content-driven experiences that inspires our audience to take action. Experience in digital media and/or ecommerce is a major plus.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a history of driving impact and value through strategically executed digital products & processes.
- Proficient in modern UI design tools such as Figma, Tokens Studio, Zeplin, and more
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate design decisions and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in ecommerce and/or affiliate marketing environments
- Are experienced with Google Analytics, building/monitoring dashboards to track performance, and make recommendations on AB Tests and iterations
- Can find your way around JSON, Storybook, and React.JS codebases & tools
What Comes Next:
Our recruiting team will go through applications in a timely manner. Please note that our recruiting team will only contact you from @leafgroup.com email addresses, never via text message.
The starting base pay for this role is between USD $100,000 and USD $125,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, benefits, and other perks.
World of Good Brands is committed to fostering equal opportunities for all. We do not engage in discrimination based on factors such as race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Our hiring decisions are made solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business requirements. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations as part of the application process to candidates with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation as part of the application process, please contact our Head of People (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.