What does dLocal do?
dLocal is the #1 payments leader focused on emerging markets and helps some of the best companies in the world expand in emerging countries. Global brands such as Amazon and Zara rely on us to increase conversion by eliminating complexity and managing their payments expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it simple and risk-free for our client partners to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
We are hiring an amazing Product Manager to join our product team. You love to create new products and are always thinking of ways to improve existing ones. You are eager to learn and interact with clients.
What will I be doing?
- You will work closely with a team of skilled engineers and define strategy and roadmap for the platform, evangelizing to the development teams and broader organization.
- You will analyze and use data to make informed decisions.
- You will do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, no matter how big or small the issue may be.
- You will be working with people from all around the globe.
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years in tech companies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in both Spanish and English.
- Experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Management or equivalent.
- Experience in the payment, fintech industry is a plus.
- Creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, marketing, legal, finance or sales
What happens when I apply?
First, please submit your application in English as it is our working language. We will then reach out to you by email if we find that your profile is a fit for our role and schedule a virtual interview via Google Meets with HR. You will be updated regarding the specific steps along the process. If you don’t hear from us this time, don’t worry! We’re constantly updating our careers page with new positions, make sure to come back and apply for a different one!
To apply for this job please click on -> dlocal.applytojob.com.