Job Title: Project Manager
Capita is Looking for a Project Manager to join Capita One
To successfully deliver customer facing, Capita One application software implementations, training and consultancy projects to achieve the Business Plan and revenue targets.
What you will be doing:
- Planning, monitoring and performance management of the allocated projects, using the agreed planning tools, templates and performance metrics
- Working with Sales and Business Development Managers to ensure a smooth handover from sales
- Ensuring that projects are delivered in compliance with agreed commercial terms
- Ensuring that a consistent and robust Change Control process is implemented
- Work with all parties to identify risk and issues for allocated projects. Appropriate action planning to mitigate risks and resolve issues and timely escalation to ensure commercial risk profile for Capita is not significant increased
- Working with the Revenue Manager to prioritise service delivery to optimise revenue recognition and customer satisfaction levels
- Leading, motivating and clearly communicating with their project team to ensure the required outcomes are achieved. Constructive and honest feedback given to assist improvement activities or personal development
- Adherence to client governance processes and stakeholder management
- Quality controls are in place to minimise rework and delivery to the requirements
What were looking for:
- Successful delivery of IT software implementations.
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Project Management and delivery methodologies (Prince 2 Certified)
- Project Governance
- Multiple projects with a combined value in excess of £1m
- Strong communication skills
- Driving License required as the role is highly mobile
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Car allowance or company car
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- This is a home based role with weekly travel.
You’ll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
Closing date for internal applications is on the 29th November 2020
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit www.capita.com.