About the Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Project Manager to join our engineering team. As a Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and executing engineering projects from conception to completion. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, and stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery while adhering to timelines, budgets, and quality standards. Your ability to lead and coordinate diverse teams, communicate effectively, and solve complex challenges will be pivotal in driving the success of our engineering initiatives.
This position will report directly to our CXO, with the opportunity to grow with the role and company.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Support the day-to-day implementation and delivery of engineering projects
- Lead cross-functionally to define schedule, requirements, resource plans, integration plans, prioritize initiatives, and proactively identify/address potential setbacks
- Design and develop process workflows and reporting infrastructure in a metrics driven environment
- Ensure project roadmaps, plans, and status documents are complete, current and available for review by all parts of the organization, and where appropriate, the community at large
- Develop, deploy, and refine processes that identify pain points in order to deliver operational and technical improvements
- Communicate with technical and non-technical audiences at different levels to influence and manage overall learning technology strategy
What Sets You Apart
- Proven experience as a Project Manager, ideally in an engineering or technical environment
- Proficient in project management software and tools for planning, scheduling, and reporting
- Strong understanding of engineering principles and project management methodologies
- Excellent leadership and team management skills with a track record of delivering successful projects
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities to interact effectively with team members, clients, and stakeholders
- Demonstrated proficiency in risk assessment, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project Management, or a related field. Advanced degrees are a plus
Kadena requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Kadena considers requests for reasonable accommodations for medical or religious reasons pursuant to applicable law.
What We Offer
This role has an annual starting salary range of $140,000 – $170,000 + benefits listed below. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to your individual skills and experience.
- Fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for full-time employees
- Flexible savings accounts
- Company coin options
- Unlimited PTO (and a culture of taking time off) + Holidays
- Company wide closure between Christmas and New Years
- Remote company with annual in-person offsite
- Home office setup stipend
Who We Are
Kadena is the industry’s only scalable layer 1 Proof of Work (PoW) blockchain. The principal feature that drives Kadena is scalability, which enables Kadena to deliver infrastructure-grade performance for any blockchain project. Along with our own smart contract language Pact, Kadena’s platform provides the world the tools and environment to turn ideas and ambitions into reality. Founded by Stuart Popejoy and William Martino who created JP Morgan’s first blockchain and led the SEC’s Crypto Committee, Kadena aims to allow for true blockchain mass adoption.
At Kadena, we value diversity, curiosity, a work/life balance, kindness, and teamwork.
Our Commitment to You
At Kadena we know that cultivating diversity and fostering an inclusive work environment is critical to our impact and success. We create an environment where no individual is advantaged or disadvantaged because of their background. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
With a commitment to maintaining a bias-free environment in which harassment is prohibited, we respect cultural diversity and comply with the laws of the places in which we operate. We expect our business partners, suppliers, clients, and all of our team members to uphold these commitments.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.