Job Title: Project Manager
This role (Project Manager) is a strategic Backend leadership position primarily responsible for supporting the growth of Utiva Kids and ensuring that we penetrate the market and establish the Utiva brand. The role works with the operation, customer success & marketing team to ensure that operations are effective.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
* Conduct market research, Identify opportunities for Utiva Kids
* Collaborate with management to create strategic initiatives around Utiva Kids
* Build alliances and partnerships with other organisations and/or individuals where necessary
* Facilitate conversations with potential partners and foster relationships with them.
* Support learning content creation and delivery.
* Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
* Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
* Facilitate market penetration for Utiva Kids
* Identify competitors and competitive advantages for Utiva in the new market.
* Create and generate leads, partners and focus strongly on closing partnership deals.
* Generate a financial report and program report of the school per cohort/batch.
* Be actively involved in the social media marketing of activities and help build a strategic relationship.
* Represent the company at high-level strategic meetings.
* Manage internal relationships to drive program success by sourcing for trainers and Coordinating the activities of the classes up to certification
Academic Qualification and Experience Required
* Bachelor’s degree is required.
* Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
* Excellent leadership and communication skills.
* 4 years experience as project manager and/or sales.
* Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
* High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.