Quality Shift Supervisor
About the job
Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage daily schedules and employee shifts.
- Coordinate with Production Team leaders, Engineering Technicians, and quality inspectors to resolve any arising quality issues for smooth operations.
- Ensure in-process tests and procedures are carried out in a timely fashion.
- Ensure up-to-date documentation in the assembly line only.
- Ensure SOPs are followed keenly.
- Assist in process changes and oversee quality within the new processes.
- Respond quickly to any crises that arise within the shift in a timely and practical manner.
- Escalate quality issues to quality management.
- Provide improvements to SOPs.
- Generate shift and handover reports.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the QC Lead from time to time.
Skills And Experience
- Diploma in Engineering or related field with at least 2 years of experience in the Quality Control
- Great analytical skills
- Great Leadership skills
- Excellent with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Attentive and with a keen eye for detail.
- Technical skills and ability to understand blueprints, documents, and manuals.
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies.
Qualified Female Candidates encouraged to ApplyBURN does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment p
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.