Senior International Paid Media Specialist
Locaria is enjoying a period of high growth due to its market-leading proposition and as such are creating this new role to provide us with a dedicated focus on Paid Media Activation & Strategy work as our business and client portfolio grows.
- Activate paid search and shopping campaigns, mainly on Google
- Analyse campaign performance and recommend tactical changes to maximise performance across paid search and shopping channels
- Provide strategic direction to clients to guide their performance activities
- Develop and execute an international growth strategy with clients across various international markets, hitting client KPIs and growth targets
- Provide training and manage junior members of the team
- Assist with data and KPI analysis
- Align with our global teams and getting inspiration from colleagues across Europe
- Understand and reach relevant audiences to develop optimal consumer journeys
- Research and test new media channels/platforms and formats
- Previous experience with setting up and executing paid search & shopping campaigns
- Understanding digital ad ecosystems such as Google Analytics, paid search marketing, paid social and DOOH
- Team player but with the ability to work on own initiative
What we are looking for
Strong experience working with Google Shopping, including shopping feed optimisation.
Experience with Performance Max campaigns, ability to come up with testing ideas for it.
Ability to create strong relationships and grow trust from stakeholders at all levels.
Advanced Excel Skills (pivot tables, formulas such as vlookup).
Proactive attitude, with a drive to get things done.
Solid experience in either agency or client-side within paid media.
Strong analytical skills and have the ability to look at campaign results and translate these to help shape future campaigns and activations.
Good understanding of how people are consuming media, key platforms, and trends & shifts.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.