Website Prospa Technology Limited
Senior Technical Product Manager
Prospa is building the operating system for 40 million Nigerian Entrepreneurs. With our mobile app, business owners can open a business bank account in 5 minutes and get powerful tools to run a business (Invoicing, CRM, Inventory, E-commerce and more).
Prospa is backed by Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital and other top tier Investors.
We’re looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our growing team. As a Product Manager at Prospa, you will be directly involved in developing and launching products and features that our Members love, from the idea stage through customer reception. The ideal candidate is creative, data-driven and passionate about building products that align with our Company vision and strategy.
We’re looking for a winner who shares our vision. You’ll be joining Prospa because you genuinely believe the mission to empower African Entrepreneurs is important and exciting.
You demand the best from yourself and make your teammates better. You celebrate success but never settle, you execute at speed while maintaining quality. You are humble and courageous.
You want to work with a community of people where you can learn fast, grow rapidly and be recognized for your work. At Prospa we don’t believe in micro-management, everyone is committed to success both personally and professionally. We give you the autonomy and ownership to solve problems and deliver.
Successful Prospa People exhibit the following:
- Mission driven
- Championship mentality; result and goal orientated
- Independent thinking
- Self motivated
- High performers
- Prioritize and manage the product backlog/roadmap
- Work with stakeholders internally and externally to gather product requirements, including features, functionality, and design.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for product development
- Create success criteria for testing and product acceptance
- Collaborate with the engineering team to ensure the feature/product is built according to the specifications
- Articulate/Communicate the status of multiple concurrent projects to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Be responsible for ensuring that products are thoroughly tested and meet quality standards before launch
- Organize and implement internal and member training on how to use the product
- Implement beta tests and analyze data and metrics
- Identify product gaps through continuous market and customer research
- Generate ideas that create new products and optimize existing products based on customer and market needs
- Forecast potential product reception, identify potential opportunities and risks
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of product documentation
Skills & Qualifications
- A Fintech or Banking background
- Technical Expertise: Have an advanced computer science degree and/or hands on experience working in a development environment
- Experience working within a software development methodology like Agile.
- Experience managing the entire life cycle of successful products or solutions
- Loads of creativity, a visionary mentality and passion for building products that fill gaps in the market and increase customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to excel in a high-growth and fast paced environment
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Excellent communication and project management skills – you will own complex launches and product initiatives that require working effectively with cross functional teams
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.