Job Tittle: Service Coordinators
We are always on the lookout for highly organized, detail-oriented Dispatchers/Service Coordinators to join our remote team! The successful candidates will be responsible for coordinating service requests and dispatching technical resources to support client businesses, mainly using Microsoft-based technology and tools. You’ll be joining a team of over 200 seasoned IT professionals working with Support Adventure around the world.
We’re currently hiring Service Coordinators with the following skills and experience:
- Some experience in dispatching or service coordination, preferably in an MSP environment is preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with ticketing systems and scheduling software is a plus
- Basic understanding of computer systems and networks
The following skills and abilities are a must:
- Strong English language skills, both written and spoken, are required
- A passion for customer service, a positive attitude and great ‘soft’ skills
- Great attention to detail especially when it comes to documentation and taking excellent notes
- A passion for learning and the ability to adapt to new technologies
What Support Adventure offers:
- Competitive salary ranging from $1500 to $3000+ monthly, depending on position and experience
- Rolling contracts with a 30-day termination period after a 1-month trial
- Regular payouts to an account of your choosing in USD, EUR or GBP
- A team dedicated to supporting you and our clients on your Support Adventure
- Additional benefits and perks depending on client
What you’ll be doing:
You will be joining a team of seasoned IT professionals from all over the world, working remotely to support our clients’ users in various English-speaking countries across the globe. You’ll be supporting our client’s end-users with their day to day issues by cataloging and assigning the issues to our clients’ technical teams. You will be assigned to work directly for one of our clients as an integral part of their help desk team. You will be using a ticketing system to dispatch tasks to technicians and communicate with clients on a regular basis via e-mail and telephone.
Working with Support Adventure, you’ll have a dedicated team of people that will continuously work with you and our clients to get you the best working experience possible and assist you with any aspect of your personal remote working adventure. Our contract managers will be available throughout your engagement to help with anything that might come up during your employment with us.
To apply for this job please visit www.supportadventure.com.