Barcelona|Spain or Remote, Full time.
Operating in more than 40 countries, Landbot offers a platform that helps companies to create unbeatable chatbot conversations in different channels: Web, WhatsApp, and Messenger.
With us, you will be working in a team of engineers, designers, PMs. A team with diverse and exciting backgrounds coordinated with agile methodologies while working locally in our HQ in Barcelona or remotely in their homes distributed in several cities like Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, and Taiwan. No matter the location, we put fun at the heart of everything we do and set ambitious goals to push things forward.
As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), you’ll:
- Develop Landbot’s core infrastructure by implementing the DevOps culture.
- Design and build for the cloud.
- Help to maintain current systems and improve scalability.
- Manage the different databases.
- Build tools to manage our growing stack.
- Good knowledge of server configuration, operating systems, load balancing, and redundant cluster solutions.
- Troubleshoot, understand and automate away common issues.
- 3-5 years experience* in a similar position or as a full-time freelancer.*
- Show good working knowledge of Kubernetes and the entire container ecosystem.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform.
- Good skill in shell scripting**.** Programming in Python or Go is a plus.
- Experience with infrastructure as a code tool, preferably Terraform.
- Knowledge of Helm.
- Experience in server configuration, Linux, databases management, networking configuration, and distributed systems.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty and work with legacy code.
- Proactive nature and autonomous
- Great problem-solving abilities.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (it’s a must).
- Eligibility to work in Spain
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!
- A competitive salary package in a fast-growing start-up.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Live and work in sunny Barcelona.
- Remote friendly.
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content, and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- Top-notch work equipment.
Site Reliability Engineer
To apply for this job, click here --> jobs.landbot.io.