Website The Peoplepractice
Social Media & Content Executive
Our client is looking for a talented, energetic & data-driven Social Media & Content Executive to manage their social media and content. The executive will manage their marketing, communications and community engagement across all our social media (Twitter, Instagram, Medium & LinkedIn).
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate is excited by their mission – creating avenues for female founders to raise capital and access the network and support they need. They see an opportunity to help them build a powerful, distinct VC brand that reflects their vision of a more diverse pan-African tech & venture ecosystem. They are comfortable working 100% remotely and are based in Lagos, Nigeria.
The Social Media & Content Executive will be responsible for:
● Managing our social media on a day-to-day basis in our brand voice;
● Creating and implementing a consistent monthly social media calendar;
● Developing and implementing content strategies, and producing differentiated, high-quality content;
● Interacting with our online audience, identifying trends in audience interactions and planning digital campaigns to build our online community;
● Analyzing audience data, including growth, reach & engagement metrics, and driving towards agreed KPIs using data-driven tools, e.g. Google Analytics; and
● Creating actionable plans to grow our social media follower counts and drive reach & engagement.
Qualifications & Skills
● 3+ years of social media management experience, ideally with a tech-focused brand (startups, VC, etc);
● Proficiency with social posting software, such as Hootsuite, Later, HubSpot and simple content creation tools like Canva.
● Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
● Experience with social media data & analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
● Excellent written & verbal communication skills plus uncommon attention to detail.
You should be self-motivated and work to a high standard. The team is new, mission-oriented and ambitious. They value proactivity, leadership and tenacity. They will sometimes challenge your views, and you should welcome that. You should be prepared to do the same for them!
Compensation & Benefits
● Benefits: laptop, HMO/medical insurance, airtime/data allowance.
● Other statutory benefits
To apply for this job please click on -> thepeoplepractice.bamboohr.com.