Job Title: Sr. Sales Enablement Specialist
Hotel Engine is a Denver-based travel tech company on a mission to radically simplify trip management for businesses. We’re not a cumbersome travel management company, nor an online price aggregator. We’re a powerful network that brings hotels and businesses together. Our members save time, money and effort in managing their lodging programs, and our partners get access to loyal, high-value business travelers. It’s a true win-win. Following a 2021 series B funding round at a $1.3 billion valuation, we achieved remarkable growth in 2023. We expect 2024 to be our best year yet.
Across our organization, we’re powered by exceptional talent. From our large Engineering and Product teams to Sales, Supplier Relations, Member Support, Data, Marketing and Operations, our team is forward-thinking, data-driven and customer-obsessed. We’re also a lot of fun — one of the many reasons we were named a Best Place to Work by Built In Colorado for the past four consecutive years.
We value our individuality, and we also understand that together, we thrive. Most importantly, we know we’re not for everyone! Complacency doesn’t live here. We’re focused on finding the right people who are energized by our culture and bring diverse experiences and backgrounds that will help us unlock our full potential. Click here to view our DNA, and if you like what you see, please read on!
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Sales Enablement Specialist with one to three years of relevant experience to join our dynamic sales team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in content management, be well-versed in MEDDICC methodology, and possess comprehensive knowledge of the full sales cycle. This role requires exceptional communication skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to develop and analyze conversation guides. As a Sr. Sales Enablement Specialist, you will play a crucial role in enhancing our sales team’s effectiveness, equipping them with the tools and knowledge they need to excel.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, curate, and manage a comprehensive repository of sales collateral, including presentations, case studies, battle cards, objection handling guides, and other relevant materials.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including marketing, product, and sales to ensure the content aligns with overall company strategies and objectives.
- Identify content needs at different stages of the sales cycle and work to fill those gaps with targeted materials.
- Collaborate with internal and external training resources to design and deliver effective training sessions, workshops, and learning materials
- Apply MEDDICC methodology to develop content that addresses the specific needs and pain points of buyers throughout their decision-making process.
- Continuously assess the effectiveness of sales content and make iterative improvements based on feedback and performance metrics.
- Support the onboarding and ongoing development of sales team members by providing them with the necessary resources and content.
- Utilize data analytics to track the performance of sales content, conversation guides, and training initiatives; provide actionable insights to optimize sales enablement strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer challenges to enhance the relevance and impact of the content you manage
What we’re looking for:
- 1 – 3 years of experience in sales enablement, content management, or a related role within a technology or B2B organization.
- Proven ability to create, organize, and manage a variety of sales content and resources.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with a full sales cycle, from prospecting to closing deals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Experience in conducting competitive analysis to differentiate our products effectively.
- Proficiency in using sales enablement tools and platforms
- Strong familiarity with MEDDICC methodology and its application in sales enablement.
- Collaborative mindset and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Thrive in unknown, are incredibly agile and willing to be flexible, juggling multiple priorities
- The base salary range for this role is $85,000 – $95,000. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and may vary from the amount above.
This role is eligible for remote work. Hotel Engine is authorized to do business in all 50 states.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine has been recognized on Built-in Colorado’s Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row (2020-2022) for our positive culture and robust growth opportunities.
As a company, we’re also dedicated to giving back to our greater community, and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Stock options for all associates + performance-based stock options
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees) + 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a match program
- Unlimited PTO + 2 paid days each year to volunteer with your favorite non-profit
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Hotel discounts through our exclusive platform
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization; you’ll never be just another cog in the wheel.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.