In this role you will be responsible for sourcing and attracting candidates through various channels, planning and executing the recruitment process. Last but not least measuring the effectiveness of sourcing methods to constantly increase the quality of the process. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires as well as internal stakeholders, all while having a blast doing it. Ultimately, your role will be to create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
What You’ll Do
- Manage end-to-end candidate’s recruiting to ensure that the best talents get the job, including planning the process with Hiring Managers, job posting, candidate research, interviews, assessments, and reference checks
- Ensure that all candidates and hiring managers have a great experience
- Help building a talent pipeline for current and future hiring needs by exploiting all available levers for both inbound and outbound channels
- Effectively promote Superside brand to candidates by providing compelling information about the company’s strategy, capabilities and value proposition
- Research new platforms, new tools, and new techniques to reach passive candidates through various resources
- Maintain the appropriate internal processes and tools necessary to scale recruiting operations in a fast-growing team
- Work daily with teammates and hiring managers located globally
- Participate in daily and weekly meetings with the Talent team and internal stakeholders to discuss recruiting updates, share learnings and brainstorm on process improvements
What You’ll Need To Succed
- 1+ years of experience in talent acquisition in Operations/Marketing/Sales area
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Ability to conduct interviews and evaluate candidates on the basis of a predefined candidate profile
- Ability to organize your own work independently and provide status updates in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask with overview and structure to meet deadlines
- Great communication skills to work in a remote team and effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Proactive and supportive team player
- Candidate-centered and data-driven approach
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
Why Join Us
- We are a global company with 200+ subscription customers worldwide and are experiencing strong revenue growth. You will be exposed to all aspects of a business in startup mode and scaling quickly
- We’re 100% distributed, so you can work from anywhere in the world.
- We value employee development and offer mentorship, meaningful work and many opportunities to step up and lead
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- The whole company is closely connected and aligned. We function in a trusting environment while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner.
- We’re just the right size. Not a small startup and not a corporate entity either
- We have a strong social mission. Your impact will extend beyond just the success of the company by making real-world improvements to fair wages and putting design and creativity at the forefront of marketing
To apply for this job please click on -> superside.pinpointhq.com.