BOTS is on a mission to make wealth possible for everyone on all continents of the world. With the BOTS app, we provide a global reliable source of income by bringing people, technology, fun, and innovation together in one app that transforms the financial sector and society.
We are currently available on and offline in over 10 countries and continue to expand rapidly internationally. To continue on this expanding trajectory, the team is on the lookout for an incredible Talent Acquisition Specialist to find the right talents for BOTS. Are you up for the challenge?
Talent Acquisition Specialist at BOTS
About the role
This role provides full ownership of our recruitment process and the opportunity to be a key factor in the worldwide growth of BOTS. With the opening of international offices, you can set the direction for employer branding and talent acquisition strategies. You will be directly responsible for the brilliant basics, innovation, and raw hustle needed to manage and grow our company by acquiring new employees.
The ideal candidate is accustomed to the fast-paced and high pressure of a startup company and has worked with engineering to build a highly scalable eco-system to create and manage recruitment campaigns and meet or beat aggressive targets.
Together with our other Talent Acquisition Specialist you’ll be responsible for one VERY important objective: Hire a kick-ass team!
This role is part of our People & Culture team, which consists of 4 people, and will report into the Head of People & Culture.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Carry out the strategy for our recruitment campaigns – covering multiple countries
- Grow our number of employees significantly
- Manage our pipeline, talent pool and communication with potential talents
- Have the freedom to test channels, campaigns and multivariate creatives to improve recruitment.
- Work together with our content creators to create high-impact creative assets that contribute to employer branding
- Work with Recruitee, our ATS system, to make the processes scalable and efficient
- Work closely with hiring managers and assist them in any way to help them recruit the right candidates
- Work closely with the People team and Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Source candidates through different channels and on different levels, varying from front end devs & back end devs to data engineers.
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in building (tech) teams.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience with employer brand strategies is a plus
- Experience with interviewing candidates, preferably able to hold conversations with developers and answer their questions to ensure a great candidate experience
- Ability to easily source and search great candidate profiles on different platforms (Google, LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, Offerzen etc.)
- A proactive spirit that always looks for new opportunities to meet high results
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Passion for our product and our mission
- Great growth opportunities
- Pension plan
- 25 vacation days a year (based on a 40 hour working week)
- Stock appreciation rights (SAR)
- Informal, flexible and inspiring working environment
- International, diverse and fun team
- Regular company events, drinks & parties
- Flexibility of working remote and abroad
Are you interested in this position? Apply by clicking on the button and send your application.
To apply for this job please click on -> bots.recruitee.com.