Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is primarily responsible for implementing strategies & activities geared towards attracting, sourcing and ensuring that Qore hires the best Talents to drive/support the companys short, mid & long-term goals.
We seek to hire a result driven individual skilled at multitasking, someone who pays attention to detail, is empathetic and sociable
Cadre: This role functions within Qore and reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager
What you’ll do
- Source for the most suitable candidates for the role through creative and exhaustive recruitment channels
- Manage entire candidate’s the journey & experience from the point of strategy development and implementation up to the point of salary negotiations and drafting of contracts
- Recommend relevant assessment centers & tools suitable for the vacant role within the organization
- Develop and implement Employer branding initiatives to help position Appzone Qore as an outstanding employer.
- Oversee talent acquisition operational duties including; Design & manage internship processes, Implement continuous development initiatives & review of job profiles, coordinate job & career fairs
- Manage onboarding processes and new hire introductions
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences and other relevant disciplines
- 2 years of experience in Recruiting or Executive Recruiting focusing on engineering and related technical roles
- Experience in managing relationships with candidates and hiring managers in a global business environment
- Experience managing sourcing top talents using multiple recruitment tools
- Competencies in negotiations, data analytics, brand management, active listening, and organizational skills
- Excellent business communications skills in speaking and writing
- Recruiting within a tech startup in Africa is a nice to have experience for this role
- Sourcing globally, across the UAE and East African countries is a nice to have experience for this role
- Technology savvy candidates with some background knowledge of computer science is a nice to have experience for this role
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.