Talent Assessment Lead
We are seeking a Talent Assessment Lead to help drive our talent attraction process, and bring valuable insights on selecting game changing talent. This is an ideal opportunity for someone highly experienced in running behavioural assessments (interviews and psychometric testing) together with a passion for building talent attraction strategies.
The ideal candidate will be based in EMEA region.
You will have the opportunity to….
- Provide consultative advice to our Hiring Leads helping them to drive their hiring processes, closely monitoring hiring activities, driving results and ensuring that there is consistency in how we acquire talent at Canonical.
- Build key relationships with global stakeholders, understand their needs and review and deliver against our hiring agenda.
- Conduct in-depth behavioral HR interviews providing considerable insights into motivations and behaviours.
- Develop and evaluate the most effective sourcing and assessment methods to ensure Canonical stays ahead of the curve, in hiring the best possible talent around the globe.
- Collaborate with our internal Workplace Engineering Team to drive data driven insights, making sure our hiring data is accurate to inform our decisions.
- Ensure we build a great employer brand with candidate experience at the forefront of our approach.
- Review and streamline hiring processes and tools to drive continuous improvement.
- Work with external third parties and platforms to ensure we maximise our return on investment.
- Drive talent analytics to provide our business with real-time insight, partnering with the business to help them move through their hiring processes efficiently.
- Bring a passion for diversity and inclusion, ensuring we remove unconscious bias from our hiring process and ensuring our sourcing strategy underpins this.
What you will bring to the role
- A degree in psychology, sociology or a behavioural science, or, significant experience in behavioural talent assessments.
- A point of view on talent attraction and selection from within the Technology sector.
- Be a thought leader in the talent space with the ability to influence best practice, demonstrating a track record of driving exceptional hiring processes in technology.
- Experience of behavioural and competency based interviewing with the ability to train stakeholders and advise on how to get the best out of an interview.
- Experience of psychometric assessments would be highly advantageous
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders and be seen as an expert hiring partner to the business, as well as challenge the status quo.
- Experienced working in a data driven role where you are able to use metrics to fuel decision making and influence positive change.
- Successful track record of managing projects alongside BAU hiring agendas.
- Passionate about building a great employer brand and candidate experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Experience of successful configuration of hiring tools to enable the selection process (ATS – Greenhouse preferred, LinkedIn Recruiter/Talent Solutions)
Canonical and Ubuntu are at the forefront of cloud and IoT computing, helping customers master the challenge of operations on hybrid cloud, bare metal, and container-based systems. We’re recruiting people that love Linux, automation, operations, and are interested in cracking some of the world’s toughest problems at scale.
With 750 professionals across 55 countries our goal is to be the world’s best, not biggest, global software company. Fully remote from day one, Canonical sets the pace on the 21st-century digital workplace, with entirely remote design, development and operations.
Canonical is an equal opportunity employer
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and background create a better work environment and better products. Whatever your identity we will give your application fair consideration.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.