Website On the Map Marketing
Technical SEO Specialist
We are looking for a results-focused, analytical, and attentive Technical SEO Specialist who is able to collaborate with various teams and departments. You will be working in a fast-paced environment applying your SEO skills to a variety of campaigns. Projects range from local SEO campaigns to international e-commerce sites exceeding 100,000 pages.
Responsibilities of an SEO Specialist:
- Understand campaign goals and build effective SEO strategies to target LHF’s as well as other money keywords
- Coordinate SEO efforts with other production teammates, including content writers, link builders, and developers
- Coordinate SEO strategies and planning with account managers
- Assist account managers with various questions related to SEO
- Implement on-site structure changes and optimizations
- Identify technical SEO issues and give appropriate recommendations to the development team to fix
- Utilize SEO tools to analyze client websites and determine possible improvements
- Daily SEO monitoring of client websites
- Fluent English
- Two-year experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns of a local or national variety
- Experience in Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and other SEO tools
- Skilled in HTML, CSS, and WordPress
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Team-oriented mindset
- Good communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with a high capacity for rapid learning and meticulous attention to detail
For additional information about the vacancy or job requirements, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job, click on this link--> www.onthemap.com.
Technical SEO Specialist at On the Map Marketing