Website iVEN Digital
We are looking for a talented Tiktok Social media & Community manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers on tiktok. You will manage the brand image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Tiktok Social media and community manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends (especially on tiktok). You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our tiktok presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Tiktok Socialmedia & Community Manager at iVEN Digital
- You are launching and driving all Tiktok engagement, exploiting the full potential of the channel
- Initiate, create and lead social media TikTok projects and campaigns
- Devise strategies and tactics on TikTok to gain, increase reach and engagement
- Manage social media-driven campaigns from ideation, content production to execution and performance measurement for all vertical Social Media Channels (IG Reels, etc)
- Own the editorial planning for TikTok and align with brand objectives
- Maintain mainly TikTok making sure all content and features are up-to-date to ensure a seamless customer journey for our global audience. Keep up with new social formats, beta tests, derive recommendations, and optimize tactics
- Develop and provide analytical reports to generate actionable insights and continuous improvements
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders as Social Media Team, content team, design team etc.
- Stay on top of industry trends and opportunities within emerging platforms, and product betas
- High level of knowledge and understanding of digital media landscape, particularly TikTok
- Content Creation Skills are a plus
- Proven track record of planning and execution of social-first campaigns
- Experience with social metrics, social listening, web analytics tools, and data-driven insights
- A passion for innovative digital marketing, new technology, and disruptive storytelling is key
- Very solid project management skills required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Resilient with the ability to be reactive and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- English, full professional proficiency
To apply for this job please click on -> ivendigital.grovehr.com.