Becoming a Junior Tracing Specialist at Capita:
Due to continuous growth an opportunity has arisen for a full-time Tracing and Research Consultant to join the Tracing Team within Capita Tracing and data solutions.
The successful candidate will report to the UK Tracing Operations Manager. The role is responsible for performing all manual tracing.
This role enjoys a high level of independent judgement and you will be required to manage your own daily priorities.
What you’ll be doing:
- To perform all aspects of tracing
- To accurately conduct trace research using a multitude of databases to pro-actively locate lost pensioners, shareholders, dormant bank account holders, beneficiaries and unclaimed dividend recipients.
- To assist with death document orders (certificates and/ or probates).
- Conducts peer reviews of other members reports/findings to assure work is of the highest quality.
- Other duties as commensurate with the role as agreed with the line manager.
- To liaise with the Team Leader(s) to ensure delegated projects are completed in accordance with scheduled timelines.
- To be responsible for security of both the Company data and assets in line with the Capita Information Security.
- Adheres to all requisite standards, guidelines and initiatives as outlined by senior management and the business as a whole.
- AOB – Assisting the UK Team with a variety of multi tasks within demanding time frames.
Skills you need to succeed:
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail. Must be able to identify relevant information from a wealth of data held across a variety of sources.
- Results-orientated with the ability to think creatively and laterally.
- Ability to review the relevant information and formulate & implement an action plan that is unique and appropriate to that case.
- Ability to maintain visibility of the projects end goals whilst investigating smaller elements of the case over an extended period of time.
- Capable of summarising technical information in layperson terms and making convincing recommendations for future tracing actions.
- Highly organised and able manage multiple tasks and/or projects concurrently.
- Ability to self-motivate and work within a timeframe without close supervision or input from senior management.
- Able to identify and overcome any obstacles that that may prevent targets being met or subjects being located.
- English level – B2+
What’s in it for you:
- Mental health helpline – a free platform for psychological, psychotherapeutic and coaching support
- An extra day off for voluntary activities close to your heart
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- Opportunity to become one of the Internal Trainers
- A multinational environment with strong ties to UK business culture
- LuxMed medical healthcare and Generali group insurance
- Multisport Plus / Classic or MultiKafeteria benefit systems
- A positive atmosphere with excellent work-life balance (a 30-minute lunch break included in the 8-hour working day)
You’ll be joining a network of 55,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
To apply for this job please visit www.capita.com.