Job Title: Vendor Registration Officer
Minimum Educational Requirements:
- BSc Chem/Mech/Prod Eng/Accountancy or any other Degree Equivalent.
A summary of the responsibilities of a Vendor Registration Officer includes but are not limited to the following:
- Day-to-day management of the Vendor Registration Portal.
- Completion of the registration of existing vendors on the Portal.
- Registering new vendors on the Portal.
- Reviewing and validating all the data uploaded by vendors on the Portal; and
- Monitor and ensure the continuous revalidation of all related vendor time-bound documents viz: Insurance, Regulatory Permits, Certifications, etc., thereby reducing the company’s exposure.
Minimum years of Experience:
- Graduate with ideally 1 or 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Attention to detail, thoroughness, determination, ability to self-organize, good communication (written and spoken), computer proficiency (Must be able to use Microsoft suite of applications); and willingness to learn and adapt.
To apply for this job please visit www.wtsenergy.com.