Stellenbosch University Fully-funded GEM Scholarships 2023 for Ph.D Students – South Africa
The Graduate School of Economics and Management Sciences (GEM) of the Stellenbosch University has opened applications for 2023.
1st August 2022.
To Be Taken At (Country)
Candidates must meet the minimum criteria to be considered for a scholarship:
- A candidate has to meet the minimum criteria for admission to a PhD at Stellenbosch University. This requires a master’s degree in the relevant discipline or, in exceptional circumstances, an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates must have achieved a grade of 65% in their master’s programmes.
- Candidates must be under forty years of age when the programme commences in January.
- Only applications in one of the Faculty’s Research Themes will be considered.
- All students who meet the below criteria will be considered.
The Graduate School allocates these scholarships by considering each application on its own merit.
Number of Awards
Value and Duration of Award
Prospective students may apply for full scholarships, which amounts to at least, R138 000 per year for three years.
How to Apply
Follow the steps to apply for the 2021 cohort of the Graduate School below.
Click here for more details.