The Maastricht University, Netherlands is offering four full-coverage scholarships (including a tuition fee waiver and monthly stipend) per academic year for a selected number of top-performing non-EU/EEA students with personal development potential that have been (conditionally) admitted to a master programme connected to the Brightlands campus.
- Applicants must hold the nationality of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- Applicants must not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country or Switzerland.
- Applicants must have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme in the Netherlands.
- Applicants must not be older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2023
- Applicants must have been (conditionally) admitted to the master degree programme at Maastricht.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Tuition fee and Expenses
Number of Awards: 4
Eligible Field of Studies: Master’s programmes are eligible for the UM Brightlands Talent Scholarships are following subjects:
- MSc in Artificial Intelligence (FSE)
- MSc in Data Science for Decision Making (FSE)
- MSc in Business Intelligence & Smart Services (SBE)
- MSc in Biobased Materials (FSE)
- MSc in Health Food Innovation Management (FHML)
- MSc in Global Supply Chain Management and Change (SBE)
- MSc in Systems Biology (FSE
- MSc in Biomedical Sciences (FHML)
- MSc in Governance & Leadership in European Public Health (FHML)
- MSc Research Master in Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience (FPN)
Method of Application: Admission applications to Maastricht can be made via Studielink. Then, for the scholarships, the students are required to use their student ID number and complete their scholarships application by logging in here.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2023