Business Development Associate
We are looking for a vibrant, resourceful, and fast-thinking Business Development Associate to join our team. The Biz Dev Associate will be part of a team that will interface with clients via the necessary forms of communication and also focus on the clients’ content on our platforms.
At the core of it all, this role is a two-part role – client-facing role and sponsored content creation and curation – this means that you should be ready to solve the constantly changing needs of clients and partners while also working on their content for publication. Your day-to-day duties will involve liaising with clients, providing solutions to clients, and copyediting. To be successful in this role, you have to be a stickler for processes and procedures while being open to change and experimentation.
The job of a Business Development Associate is important to our business success as you will be part of a team that will drive sustainable advert growth through content creation, copy-editing, boosting sales, and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Vibrant approach to work and team relations
- A proactive approach to actively using technology (including but not limited to apps) in carrying out their role.
- Experience in copy-editing / copywriting.
- Be self-motivated, confident, and determined.
- Good diction and command of the English Language
- Experience in one or more of these fields: PR/Advertising/Marketing/Client Services/Finance.
- Be able to use the tools of the trade for digital marketing and CRM.
- Be able to build strategic business relationships and partnerships
- Knowledge of how to use data available and be able to take advantage of business trends and opportunities.
- You will liaise with clients via emails or other forms of communication to discuss their businesses and campaign plans.
- You will conduct face-to-face engagements as well as impromptu meetings – physical or virtual.
- You will Identify customer needs and ultimately develop opportunities for our clients to showcase themselves on our mediums.
- You will consistently increase incoming revenue streams.
- You will create, curate, and copyedit promotional content for the website and social media platforms.
- You will liaise daily with clients and partners.
- You will handle projects such as digital marketing campaigns, event sponsorship, etc
- Documenting information is accurate and concise reports for our brand and for clients when required.
- Take part in regular events, ensure correct brand representation, and utilize networking opportunities.
- Knowledge of business development and client management.
- You must be self-motivated, confident, and determined.
- You must be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- You should have experience in one or more of these fields: PR/Advertising/Marketing/Client Services/Finance.
- You must be able to use the tools of the trade for digital marketing and CRM
- You must have strong communication and leadership skills
- You must be able to build strategic business relationships and partnerships
To apply for this job, click on this link--> www.linkedin.com.