Website TBO Consulting Group
Business Development Manager
TBO Consulting Group is a technology solutions provider and systems integrator, specializing in delivering innovative hybrid IT solutions including IT Consulting, IT Security, Cloud, Mobility, Infrastructure solutions and services that deliver unparalleled competitive advantage and business agility.
We help our clients modernize core technology and capitalize on new technology, optimize and automate operations, fuel digital growth, build digital talent and harness the power of data and artificial intelligence to bring- clarity to their business and technology needs, identify opportunities for new digital strategies, and increase revenue for exponential growth.
Come join TBO’s team and help develop and deliver innovative solutions to our customers and clients.
We are recruiting for Business Development Manager
We are seeking a Technical Business Development Manager in Lagos Nigeria. This critically important sales role will be supporting a dynamic and fast-growing consulting firm that is helping its customers transform the way they do business. This role, best described as a “client partner” and “customer advocate”.
The Technical Business Development Manager partners with management to achieve sales objectives within an entrepreneurial, meritocratic environment that values and rewards performance, fosters meaningful professional growth and offers unique flexibility.
If you are a highly motivated Technical Sales Professional who is relationship-focused, has experience within individual quota-bearing environments, and is ready to be a part of explosive growth, please send us your resume!
• Develop the strategy for business expansion in all sectors in line with the organization’s goals and strategy.
• Develop and successfully execute sales strategies to exceed the sales and profitability targets across verticals.
• Redefine, build, manage and consistently track the pipeline of prospects/leads for timely conversion.
• Apply technical expertise, excellent market and business management skills necessary for dealing with specific, high-level target audiences.
• Use of TBO’s internal tools to deliver highly accurate forecasts that identify revenue and timing of all projects, resulting in a qualified pipeline of prospects and detailed input.
• Effective execution and management of specific business plans/actions through regular meetings and reviews with internal and external stakeholders.
• Deliver compelling sales pitch/presentations that can address customer’s needs and requirements using TBO’s solutions.
• Effectively coordinate and work with TBO’s strategic partners and other TBO’s departments, such as finance, marketing, product, project and customer experience, to coordinate efforts to achieve the best results.
• Provide feedback regarding market trends, pricing and competition to commercial operations – including win/loss analysis.
• Build strategic business relationships with C-level and key decision makers/ stakeholders.
• Understand customer’s technical and application needs, in order to promote appropriate TBO’s offer that best meet the customer requirements.
• Strong Business analytics, commercial skills, and proven sales track record.
• Evaluate and target potential customers (penetration, attractiveness, accessibility), in order to best allocate resources, verify opportunities and build customer action/ business plan.
• Acquiring new customers, account management and fostering relationships with key stakeholders.
• Managing sales and orders targets.
• 3-4 years consulting or technology sales experience
• Recent experience selling software and consulting services engagements
• Qualified applicants must demonstrate a consistent ability to exceed sales targets on a YOY
• Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and outstanding presentation skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive sales culture
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to travel as required to meet business objectives.
To apply for this job please click on -> www.linkedin.com.