Driver Acquisition Specialist
About the job
inDrive is an international ride-hailing service headquartered in Mountain View, CA. We create a global high-tech product that changes the lives of millions of people all over the world for the better. We are among the top 3 mobile services for ordering rides in the world – 150 million installations, 1 billion trips, and 700+ cities in 47 countries of the world.
We are seeking a driver acquisition specialist in Nairobi, Kenya. Please review the list of responsibilities and qualifications. While this is our ideal list, we will consider candidates that do not necessarily have all of the qualifications but have sufficient experience and talent.
What you will do:
- Build a team for driver acquisition.
- Hire, train, and motivate a team of call center agents.
- Conduct online and offline market research.
- Negotiate with partners and local government representatives if needed.
- Preparation of reports and analysis.
What we expect from you:
- Knowledge of the passenger transportation market specifics.
- Active, responsible, results-oriented team player with good communication skills.
- Experience in acquisition/sales/call center would be an advantage.
- Team leadership and coordination skills.
We offer you all the conditions for professional and personal growth with a rapidly growing tech company. Your resume will be considered within 21 calendar days of receiving it. If your experience meets the requirements of our company, we will contact you.
If you receive no feedback, it means that currently there are no suitable vacancies for you.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.