HRIS & Data Technical Platform Lead
We are seeking a software and data analytics-oriented Technical Platform Lead to focus on development and innovation of our recruitment tools. This is a unique opportunity to blend your coding and platform skill sets.
We attract an enormous number of applications from around the world, and so we depend on technology and process to ensure we select the very best. As a remote-first organisation, we enable people to work from wherever they want, but participate in cutting edge technology leadership, growth and innovation. We are constantly refining our hiring processes to assess our global talent fairly and efficiently.
In this role, we are looking for someone with a background in mathematics or software engineering and a love of process and data to optimise, evolve and perfect our ATS (Greenhouse) configuration and integrations. We will prefer candidates that have outstanding academic results and those with analytics or software skills, because we have a particular focus on data and software-defined automation.
Essential to this role, you will bring an in-depth technical knowledge of our Greenhouse platform with a solid appreciation and understanding of how this impacts a hiring and Talent Acquisition strategy. You will also have experience of working with other third party hiring tools i.e. LinkedIn, testing tools and assessment platforms etc.
This is a rare opportunity to join a high growth organisation where the science behind hiring forms the basis of our process and the hiring decisions we make.
This role is based in the EMEA region and will form an integral part of the Talent Acquisition function.
We are looking for an experienced Technical ATS Platform Lead to:
- Own our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse, leveraging automation, process improvement and product development to enable our talent attraction strategy.
- Bring code-centric solutions (preferably in Python) complex challenges where official automation does not exist.
- Lead and develop our data driven reporting capability to allow us insights and metrics to make the best hiring decisions as we scale as a business.
- Drive partnerships and account management for Greenhouse and across other selection and assessment platforms (LinkedIn, DevSkiller, ClassMarker, Thomas International, Stack Overflow etc).
- Be responsible for how we organise and manage our data, to ensure that we are compliant with relevant data privacy and data protection policies and regulations.
- Own the relationship with Financial Planning & Analysis ensuring that commercials align to the hiring plan.
- Bring a passion for best practice in Talent Acquisition helping to connect our technology to our hiring strategy.
What you bring to the role
- A degree in a technology field, or, significant experience in managing and leading technologies in the talent attraction space.
- Excellent ‘back end’ understanding of Greenhouse, or similar ATS platform, with considerable hands on working knowledge of implementations and configurations.
- Experienced working in a data driven role, with excellent coding skills (Python) as well as strong understanding of data visualisation techniques.
- Great project management and account management skills with the ability to drive critical workflows to deliver real value to the business.
- Experience of working with other recruitment platforms i.e. LinkedIn, that integrate via Greenhouse, with a deep understanding of how these connect to enable ROI.
- Passionate about building a great employer brand and candidate experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
Canonical and Ubuntu are at the forefront of cloud and IoT computing, helping customers master the challenge of operations on hybrid cloud, bare metal, and container-based systems. We’re recruiting people that love Linux, automation, operations, and are interested in cracking some of the world’s toughest problems at scale.
With 750 professionals across 55+ countries our goal is to be the world’s best, not biggest, global software company. Fully remote from day one, Canonical sets the pace on the 21st-century digital workplace, with entirely remote design, development and operations.
Canonical is an equal opportunity employer
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and background create a better work environment and better products. Whatever your identity we will give your application fair consideration.