Major Customer Accounts Manager
About the job
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider, with more than 22 years of sustained growth.We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Government, Healthcare and beyond.We are recruiting for an experienced Customer Account Manager to manage the team delivery within our Major Accounts Team. This role sits within our MBD Division that provide the UK’s No. 1 medical billing service provider to the independent healthcare sector.
- Responsibility for all delivery and relationship aspects of MBC’s major strategic accounts, in particular our biggest client with 25%-30% of the business unit’s revenue.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the client relationships, including manging issues and queries
- Leading the team to deliver the service to major customers, meeting targets and SLAs, improving processes and procedures to meet the customer demands
Principal responsibilities and tasks: Client Relationship:
- Maintaining and developing client relationships for the agreed list of major customers
- Lead regular client meetings, managing the information flow and delivering on outputs from these meeting
- Understanding the strategic direction of each major customer delivering changes required to meet the changing needs
- Liaising with Sales regarding changes, amendments of issues experienced
- Leading the team to deliver the service to agreed SLAs
- Induct, train and develop team members, providing clear career paths and managing any performance issues
- Setting team and individual goals and objectives to achieve maximum performance
- Improving operations and processes to drive efficiencies and benefits to Civica and the customers
- Excellent communication at all levels both internal and external
- Experience of managing senior client relationships
- Proven operational delivery with clear drive and ambition
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly organised with the ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment
- Team leadership, proven to drive and motivate teams handling high volume calls and tasks
- Highly professional
- Flexible to meet changing needs of the business
- Ability to deliver the Civica ways, Knowledge, Integrity, Action, promoting innovation within a Diverse and Inclusive environment
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.