Website KIYIX RECRUITMENT HUB
Pharmaceutical Product Manager
About the job
Job Title: PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCT MANAGERReports to: GM- MARKETING
Job Grade: MGR – DEP. SNR. MGR
Gross Pay: =N=3.45 – 4.46 million
Job Location: Lagos
· Development and implementation of brand strategy to achieve commercial and marketing objectives for brands in the assigned portfolio.
· Define marketing programmes that will ensure optimum use of company resources and drive achievement of goal, etc.
· Develop ideas and concepts for all materials for internal and external brand communications in line with global brand standards and specifications e.g. Logo, pantone colours
· Conduct field trips with sales team and conduct training and on-the-job coaching to ensure implementation of brand plan and effective use of promo materials.
· Manage product complaints and identify threats in our operating environment and institute proactive measures to counter them as a way of ensuring long-term brands viability
· Work with relevant units and departments to develop and launch new brands assigned to the portfolio to take advantage of growth opportunities for the assigned portfolio in the market through marketing research.
· Work with external agencies to ensure that appropriate, accurate and timely brand messages are communicated to the right target audience, using the most appropriate cost-effective medium.
· Actively participate in relevant medical conferences (local and international) to build a positive image for brands, encourage brand loyalty and share best practice learning for the brands.
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, resourceful, and result-orientedperson ready to take up the challenge of managing some of our key brands to the next level , from day one on the job.
The ideal candidate must:
ü Currently be in a Product Manager preferably, or Senior Medical Rep role having a minimum of 3 years industry/role experience.
ü have demonstrable and verifiable record of performance in brand management, product development and commercialisation.
ü be willing to travel extensively as may be required from time to time, in furtherance of the delivery of the objectives for which the role exists.
ü Possess sound Analytical , Business and, Project Management skills,
ü Presentation and Communication Skills
ü Customer Relationship Management Skill
ü Field Force and cross functional team management
ü Demand and inventory management skill
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.