Video Content Creator
Fidia is looking to hire a talented video content creator who will ideate, create and distribute videos for Fidia’s YouTube channels and adapt to our social media channels.
Fidia provides the easiest way for creators to showcase their creative works, sell digital products and get support from their fans anywhere in the world.
At Fidia, our mission is to improve and support the creator economy in Africa by building enabling tools, platforms, and communities for creators/creatives to create, grow, succeed and monetize their creativity.
We’re a group of young, committed, and talented people that are extremely passionate about empowering creators with technology and helping them earn. Fidia is still in its early stages and we’re just getting started which means that there’s still a lot to do. We’re looking for a talented video content creator to join us in building the future of the creator economy in Africa.
What you’ll be doing
- Research and pitch content ideas.
- Research content ideas and topics.
- Conduct keyword research to determine which topics are worth pursuing.
- Be taking approved content ideas from ideation to execution.
- Write content ideas up to draft level, before adapting to screen.
- Be required to appear on-screen in the majority of videos.
- Adapt long-form content into bite-sized bits for wider distribution (TikTok, Instagram Reels, YouTube Shorts).
- Create content that increases brand awareness, drives loyalty and inspires action.
- Collaborate with other team members.
Who We’re Looking For
- Have a proven work experience of on-screen performances (this can be a YouTube channel, Instagram or TikTok account).
- Have a solid portfolio showcasing works that you post-produced.
- Have a passion for the creator economy and experience working directly with creators and creator monetization tools.
- Demonstrated shooting and editing abilities.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand the principles of cinematography and editing.
- Care deeply about storytelling, and are enthusiastic about understanding its fundamentals, and trying out new methods.
- Confident, passionate, and professional.
- Good at data analysis and willing to solve problems.
- Excellent organizational and file management skills.
- A team player who is accountable, proactive, and solution-oriented.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to have’s
- Good Photography skills.
- Basic knowledge of motion graphics.
- Understanding of SEO research.
What does this job pay?
NGN200,000 per month.
Why work with us?
- Complete autonomy (we don’t micromanage).
- No zoom fatigue (practically fewer meetings).
- Work from anywhere (completely async).
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, early-stage startup and work with brilliant and talented individuals.
To apply for this job please click on -> airtable.com.