Scholars Writing Hub
About the job
Job Title: Social Media Manager
The role (Social Media Manager) primarily involves creating, curating, and managing content across various social media platforms to build and maintain Scholars Writing Hub’s online presence, engage with the audience, and drive meaningful interactions. The role requires an individual who is creative, and collaborative, with a passion for excellence as well as possesses excellent organizational, procedural, time management, and communication skills. The ideal candidate for this position would provide creative social media adverts that represent the company’s value and services and be able to engage with her audience. Such candidates should be in tune with the latest advertising trends, hashtags, and emerging platforms. The individual should have a very good understanding of platforms, their algorithms, best practices, and trends to optimize content for each platform, and should have basic data analytics experience to track the performance of posts and campaigns, analyzing metrics such as engagement, reach, clicks, and conversations. The ideal candidate should be able to work independently and, in a team, and should be able to teach or instruct as such would be assigned Interns in the future.
Responsibilities of a Social Media Manager
1. Develop creative and engaging content, including text, images, videos, and graphics, tailored to each platform’s audience and requirements.
2. Create and implement social media strategies aligned with the brand’s goals, target audience, and industry trends. This involves planning the frequency and timing of posts, as well as choosing the most suitable platforms.
3. Engage with followers, respond to comments and messages, and foster meaningful conversations to build a community around the brand.
4. Track the performance of posts and campaigns, analyzing metrics such as engagement, reach, clicks, and conversions.
5. Monitor social media for mentions of the brand, services, or industry-related topics
6. Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, hashtags, and emerging platforms to keep the brand’s social media content fresh and relevant.
7. Work collaboratively with the marketing, graphics, content, and copywriting department of the company.
- Proficiency in many social media platforms
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Monthly Stipends (Data Allowance)
· Juicy commissions
ABOUT SCHOLARS WRITING HUB
Scholars Writing Hub is a writing company that intends to start small without walls and looks forward to growing bigger in order to compete and become the leading writing firm, offering writing solutions on a global stage. We are aware of the importance of building a solid and firm business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world-class writing Hub we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hiring the best hands within our area of operations. At Scholars Writing Hub, we will ensure that we hire people who are qualified, hardworking, creative, client-centric, and ready to work to help us build a prosperous company that will benefit all the stakeholders (the owners, workforce, and clients).
Furthermore, as a start-up that plans to grow big, we have decided to operate without walls and have all our operations online alone. Similarly, we don’t have the financial capacity to hire a workforce that would be placed on a salary. Therefore, we are leveraging on qualified individuals who are motivated to be a part of a start-up and see it grow without minding the pay even though we have juicy offers. We are planning to recruit a candidate with expertise within our area of operations who would be able to offer excellent services that meet the expectations of all our clients and they would receive compensation in the form of data allowance. This would also give the opportunity for these volunteers and interns to gain exclusive insights, build their skills, make impactful connections, and improve their profile in the professional space. We intend in the future to place the candidate on salary when the company can afford it. The range of services we offer includes; writing and editing of CV, Cover letters, SOPs, proposals, Business plans, Visa request letters, research manuscripts, etc. In view of this, we have decided to hire a qualified and competent candidate to occupy the position described above. The candidate is expected to engage the social media account of the company daily through posts and replying to comments.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.